“Utility And Energy Analytics Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Utility And Energy Analytics Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top-Listed Players in Utility And Energy Analytics Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Request a Sample copy of the Report – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13103152
Utility And Energy Analytics market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Utility And Energy Analytics market data reports also provide a 5-year historical, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to the success of the organization.
Overview of Utility And Energy Analytics Market Report:
The global utility and energy analytics market was valued at USD 2.07 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach a market value of USD 3.95 billion by 2023, registering a CAGR of 11.04% during the forecast period (2018 2023). With the increase in the usage of microgrid control system, and other smart grid systems which enables companies to monitor, control, and analyze grid functioning from a central control center, there is a vast untapped potential of advanced analytics tools and techniques, such as the big data platform and cloud computing.
The scope of the report is limited to solutions offered by major players including providers of software, professional services in meter operation, load forecasting, demand response, demand response, and distribution planning. The study also emphasizes on different types of deployment, such as cloud, on-premise, and hybrid.
Rising Demand for Energy is the Major Market Driver
Global energy needs are expected to grow, with fossil fuels remaining the major source of energy in the forecast period. Developed countries continue to consume large amounts of energy while the demand is increasing in the developing countries. Over 70% of the increased energy demand is from developing countries, led by China and India. Europe and North America use 70 % of the world energy, although this is only 20% of the worlds population. Oil powered 92% of the vehicles in 2014, but that is expected to fall to between 78% and 60% as electric vehicles are expected to become more popular by 2030. It has been estimated that companies around the world spend around USD 7 billion on big data and analytics. Oil, coal, and gas are collectively expected to account for the majority of global primary energy consumption.
North America Expected to Hold the Largest Market Share
The demand in North America is mainly driven by a higher focus on innovations through R&D and technology advancement in developed economies, like Canada and the United States, and this growth is also supported by its large consumption of energy. According to the US Energy Information Administration, the total energy consumption is expected to increase by 5% between 2016 and 2040. With such less growth, it is important for companies to efficiently deliver energy and reduce downtime in order to maintain profitability. This drives the market for data analytics in utilities and energy.
Enquire before purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13103152
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Valuable Points from Utility And Energy Analytics Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Utility And Energy Analytics Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Utility And Energy Analytics Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected size of the Utility And Energy Analytics Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Utility And Energy Analytics Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Utility And Energy Analytics Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the Market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13103152
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description –A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis –A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services –A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Utility And Energy Analytics Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each fact of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
About 360 Research Reports:
360 Research Reports is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]